The hit musical Rock of Ages has opened in Valletta’s City Theatre, and in our humble opinion, are 10 reasons to go see it.
1. Witness Chris Dingli in a wig.
2. Kurt Calleja. Oh man that boy can sing.
3. Eye candy for the guys with high kicking gorgeous girls.
4. Eye candy for the girls with flick-flacking semi naked chaps.
5. Chris Dingli’s t-shirts.
6. Seriously tight musicians.
7. Chance to sing along to old classics.
8. The fog machine scene.
9. ‘Franz’ aka James Ryder. STEALS the show. Imma, STEALS it.
10. It got a standing ovation on opening night, and that’s pretty unusual.
Showing every week through the Summer. Book via the facebook page