False lashes are the ultimate look finisher for any occasion. They can add glamour to a natural makeup look or intensify a more glamorous look if you are going all out.
In Malta, I noticed the trend is still getting bigger with temporary false lashes compared to their popularity abroad and I think one of the main reasons is, they are not overly available everywhere. I have ran in to the problem of being stuck for choice in my local area and there never being enough. My local pharmacies have often seen me clear out what they have on display.
With the autumn/winter season upon us, I think lashes are the perfect way to compliment warmer and more festive looks.
Now I have found Eylure, and the variety of lashes is fantastic, they have a wardrobe of styles for everyone, wether you are looking for volume, length (even both) or just a little accent to give your eyes a subtle lift.
They also house the very popular Girls Aloud styles as well as bottom lashes if you want to create that iconic Twiggy effect.
I love the fact that they are reusable and also come with instructions and their own glue.
I had the chance to test out some of the beautiful lash range whilst working a fashion event and was blown away by how easy they are to apply and how stunning they looked against the makeup.
Enchanted “shoes are my muse” style
As a staple for my kit, I am loving the 117’s and for extra glam, the new enchanted line is just gorgeous!
1. If you wear glasses, opting for a volumising lash will be more comfortable than a lengthening style.
2. Always measure to your lash line first and trim if necessary (this makes a huge difference)
3. Let glue get sticky for 15-20seconds to avoid sliding when placing on your lash line
4. Look down in to a mirror, rather than straight ahead when applying
5. When in place, use your fingers to press your natural lashes in to the false ones so they are seamless.
6. Practice really does make perfect with application
Eylure Malta have a facebook page where you can find more samples of their different lashes. The ladies are also really helpful, should you want to know more about stockists.