The Emirates App for iPhone has enhanced features such as the ability to check-in and download their boarding pass directly to Passbook. The App also features push notifications for check-in, flight boarding, gate changes, and baggage belt numbers, greatly improving the travel experience by proactively alerting customers to critical travel information.
Customers can directly download the App or visit the App Store and search for ‘Emirates’. The Emirates App for iPhone also makes it easier for Emirates customers to manage every aspect of their booking, whether on the road, in the air or in the comfort of their homes. They can book flights, select seats and meals, manage their Emirates Skywards frequent flyer accounts, check in online, and download their boarding pass directly from the app, amongst other features.
Personal flight details, credit cards information, and product and service information are stored in the app, so users can view it offline too.
With The Emirates App, users can:
• Book flights and view their personal travel itinerary on the go.
• Store and use their boarding pass offline with Passbook integration
• Get push alerts for chauffeur-drive service, flight boarding, seat selection, gate changes, baggage belt numbers (Dubai) and check-in
• Manage every aspect of their booking, from seat selection to dietary requirements. This feature is particularly useful for our frequent flyers who can see all of their future trips in one place – and for personal assistants who plan their manager’s travel.
• Book complimentary Chauffeur-drive service for First Class and Business Class travellers
• Register for Emirates Skywards membership through the app. Start collecting Skywards Miles as they fly, view their balance and history and use their Miles to pay for flights and upgrades.